Wednesday, June 5, 2013

End of Year

 
The end of the school yesr is quickly approaching.  Mustaches have been hugely popular with the 3rd grade students so I decided to stick with the theme for their end of year gift.  These cups turned out so cute (Walmart - 6 for $1.00 - then add mustache decal.)  I filled them with candy, placed them in a bag, tied it off with mustache ribbon (how cute!), and added a gift tag. I can't wait to give these out tomorrow.
 
 
I have the best room mom.  I was lucky enough to get her son in first grade and now again in third.  She has done so much for me and the school.  This can in no way thank her enough, but hopefuly it will show her how much her time has been appreciated.  I got the clay pot at Walmart, painted it white with a sponge brush, and then stamped out my message.  I used a mustache stamp from Hobby Lobby for the rim.  Next, I added the thyme plant I bought at Walmart and viola!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment