Thursday, August 11, 2011

She's About To Pop! Baby Shower

Last weekend my mother, sister, and cousin hosted a baby shower for me.  The theme was "She's about to pop!" They really outdid themselves.  It was super cute and everyone had a great time! Take a look...

Look up! Too cute, right?  My sister made this banner out of paper plates.

Flowers from my parent's garden and there's my baby.  She's about 18 weeks old in that picture.

 Cake pops are delicious! One is never enough.

Popcorn anyone?  This was a hit with the kids.

Almost too pretty to eat

Snap, crackle, pop!

Aren't these beautiful.  Here's a tip.  Take your own vase to the florist that way all your money is going  towards the flowers not another vase you'll have to store.

Diaper Cake anyone?  I love the little lamb on top.

Don't forget a Smores pop.  No camp fire required.

Another sweet but healthy option.

Refreshments!

What a spread!
Don't forget your party favor...

No comments:

Post a Comment